The perfect party game for kids to play with other kids, or with parents. No reading required! Since there are no words on the picture cards, kids use critical thinking skills to judge and interpret the correct answer. For example, a picture of a red apple could be interpreted as "apple", "red", or "fruit" depending on what the child sees! And children love to change their answers, 192 illustrated cards in 4 themed decks (people/animals/indoor/outdoor), with a category spinner to determine the category.
Made in Canada.
from 4 years+
- Helps to develop focus and observation skills.
- Build critical thinking skills as you interpret the illustration and determine which interpretation you can more easily act out.
- Learn to see an illustrated object in different ways.
- Fires the imagination and creative thinking as you determine how to act out the object.
- Builds gross motor skills and coordination.
- Practice taking turns and good sportsmanship.
- Strengthens communication and socialization skills.
- Builds confidence as a performer.