BUSY BUGS Pre-Math Manipulatives Set
Early math concepts are much easier to comprehend with this hands-on set of 36 realistically-shaped, textured bugs. Watch the light bulb click on as children employ the buggy manipulatives to complete the 23 progressively challenging activities on double-sided cards. Place bugs directly onto the cards. Learn in 3D: sorting, categorization, matching, sequencing, patterning, addition/subtraction, and more. Activity guide with fun bug facts & even more learning! Activity cards and guide are trilingual (English, French, Spanish). dt exclusive.
from 3 years+
- Visualize early math concepts with hands-on 3-D objects.
- The hands-on bugs allow the child to easily add to or take away from sets, or to rearrange.
- Combining kinesthetic and visual learning will help to reinforce the connections formed in the child’s brain.
- Engage the sense of touch by exploring different shapes and textures. For more challenge, try to identify a bug by touch alone.
- Learn categorization by sorting by color or shape.
- Activity cards are numbered for progressive learning.
- Promotes early math learning:
- Strengthens visual differentiation by distinguishing orange from red and blue from purple.
- Strengthens observation and concentration skills.
- Develops fine motor dexterity.
- Promotes imaginative play and story-telling.
- Learn fun facts about different bug species.
- Includes blank activity card to add your own learning challenge.
- Autism Live Toy Guide