BZZZ OINK BINGO
A sight and sound matching game for younger kids. Bzzz, bzzz, bzzz… is that a bee I hear? Moooooooo… now I hear a cow. Tick-tock… that must be a clock. It’s time to make noise and have some fun, all while developing listening skills!
In this bingo game, kids must focus as they listen for sounds that match the pictures on their bingo boards. With some pictures appearing more than once, kids need to use their critical thinking skills to determine the best spot on the board to place their chips to win! The combination of listening and looking is a great way to help children focus on a task and they have fun hearing silly sounds!
Includes eight two-sided bingo boards, with beginner play on one side and advanced play on the other! Made in the USA.
from 3 years+
- Learn to associate sounds with familiar objects, building connections between auditory and visual neurons in the brain.
- Develop oral skills by annunciating a variety of sounds in a clear enough manner for others to understand.
- Strengthen concentration skill while listening to the sounds made by the caller.
- Matching the sounds to visual images on the bingo boards develops early logical thinking.
- Develop critical thinking while choosing which spots to cover with your chips.
- Can grow with your child, progressing from the beginner side to the more advanced side.