MOTOR WORKS TRAIN
Strengthen fine motor and coordination skills by assembling this free-wheeling locomotive. Take apart and rebuild for loads of fun! Rod on both sides moves when train is rolled across a flat surface, inspiring imaginary action play. Compatible with #2266 Motor Works power tool.
from 4 years+
- Develop hand-eye coordination, along with fine and gross motor skills.
- Strengthen the fingers and refine pincher skills needed for printing by hand.
- Experience assembling 'parts-to-whole".
- Develop visualization and spatial thinking.
- Foster repetitive puzzle play in 3-D.
- Develop tactile thinking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Build confidence with manual tools.
- Engage in imaginative play with free-spinning wheels and moving parts.