I KISSED THE BABY
The perfect first book for baby!
It's so exciting! News of the baby is buzzing from animal to animal, with each one -- fish, bird, squirrel, insect, frog -- boasting of seeing, feeding, singing to, tickling, and kissing the tiny little thing. With bold, graphic black-and-white illustrations, Mary Murphy's simple, singsong story captures the giddy commotion that only a baby can bring.
Board Book, 16 pp., 6.1" x 6.7"(15.5 x 17 cm).
By Mary Murphy
- Enchanting, singsong story style keeps baby engaged.
- Bright, bold black & white illustrations stimulate early visual development.
- A splash of yellow and pink at the end for extra stimulation & early differentiation.
- Best read like a nursery rhyme.
- Encourages physical affection between the parent/reader and baby.
- Board book style invites baby to touch and turn the pages.
- Bisto Book of the Year Awards
- Chicago Public Library Best Books for Children and Teens
- Nick Jr. Family Magazine Best Books of the Year
- NY Public Library 100 Children’s Titles for Reading & Sharing
- Oprah’s Book Club Kids Reading List selection
- Publishers Weekly Best Children's Books of the Year
- School Library Journal Best Books of the Year