HAMMER AWAY! Banging Bench Toy
Get a bang out of learning with our unique “now you see it, now you don’t” action toy. Color match the balls to the rings and push them through with your hand, graduating to the mallet. Learn object permanence, with the balls disappearing and reappearing through the boat. The mallet’s 2 different striking faces provides more motor challenge - Flat face for early pounding & Rounded face for more skill. 14” x 7.25” x 7.6” (35.6 x 18.4 x 19.3cm). dt exclusive.
from 19 months+
- Can first use your hands to push the balls through and then as you develop, use the hammer.
- The hammer has 2 striking faces. Use the flat face first to build confidence, and then sharpen your accuracy with the rounded face.
- Enjoy imaginative play.
- Pounding play strengthens the entire arm, from the shoulder to the tips of the fingers, and develops tremendous coordination.
- Pounding play also provides for the release of energy in a positive way.
- The resulting rolling action teaches cause and effect, the gateway to problem-solving and experimentation.
- Learn object permanence, with the balls disappearing and reappearing on the track.
- Turn the flag on back to block the balls on the track.
- Identify and match the colors of the balls to the rings on top
- Distinguishing the blue from the purple ball helps refine color differentiation.
- Enjoy imaginative ocean-themed play with the tugboat design. -
- Dr. Toy's 100 Best Products
- National Parenting Publications Awards
- Parenting Magazine Toy of the Year