GO GO CATERPILLAR
Press down to zoom across the floor, with whirling rainbow beads in the wheels. Chasing after Go Go builds early locomotion skills, from crawling to running. Varying the pressure applied changes the distance rolled. The cause-and-effect action builds baby's early thinking skills, while the rolling motion prompts baby to strengthen his little "scoot around" muscles. 8.25" x 6" / 21 x 15.2cm.
from 9 months+
- Develop fine and gross motor skills.
- Encourage early locomotion skills by chasing after the moving caterpillar – from crawling to running.
- Inspires early standing and walking.
- Experience cause and effect by pressing down to make it move.
- Experiment with distance, surface types and sloped inclines by controlling the pressure applied.
- Engage multiple senses with the rattling beads in the wheels for reinforced learning.
- Engage in imaginative play with the free-wheeling toy.
- Identify basic alphabet letters and numbers.