CREATE, DRILL & BUILD STEAM Activity Set
Create unlimited artistic designs with this progressive kit of shape pieces, pegs, screws, and picture cards. 3 different tools offer a variety of building techniques and build different fine motor skills: 1) battery-powered drill with 2 different bits, 2) manual screwdriver, and 3) manual wrench. The compartmentalized storage box keeps everything organized and doubles as a work surface. 4 different ways to play to grow with each child:
- Add matching colored pegs to the included picture cards.
- Create designs with the pegs without the cards.
- Screw shapes to the board for 2D designs.
- Use bracket pieces to build up for 3D designs.
Replicate the 36 designs in the included guide or design your own. The sky is the limit. Includes 60 pegs (6 colors), 80 screws (4 colors), 35 nuts, 8 brackets, 16 squares (4 colors), 16 circles, (4 colors), 16 triangles (4 colors), 16 rectangles (4 colors), 6 picture cards, power drill, 2 bits, manual screwdriver, wrench, storage box bottom & top, guide. Requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included.
from 3 years+
- Develop hand-eye coordination, along with fine and gross motor skills
- Strengthen the fingers and refine pincher skills needed for printing by hand
- Identify, sort, and match parts
- Identify shapes
- Experience assembling 'parts-to-whole"
- Develop visualization and spatial thinking
- Learn to interpret 2-D images & transform into 3D objects
- Develop tactile thinking skills
- Practice creativity and experimentation
- Exercise the imagination
- Explore different ways to create each design
- Build confidence with battery-operated and manual tools
All the parts store in the included box.