Boost reading readiness skills with tactile set of 36 colorful, soft-molded farm animals. 12 double-sided cards with 23 progressively challenging activities spark a series of a-ha moments. Place animals directly onto the cards. Learn in 3D: visual associations, sorting, matching, counting, alphabet & phonemic awareness, and more. Activity guide with fun animal facts & even more learning! dt exclusive.
from 3 years+
- Visualize reading readiness concepts with hands-on 3-D objects.
- The hands-on animals allow the child to easily add to or take away from sets, or to rearrange.
- Combining kinesthetic and visual learning will help to reinforce the connections formed in the child’s brain.
- Engage the sense of touch by exploring different shapes and textures. For more challenge, try to identify an animal by touch alone.
- Learn categorization by sorting by color or shape.
- Activity cards are numbered for progressive learning.
- Promotes reading readiness:
- Scanning Left to Right
- Visual Associations
- Shape Identification
- Visual Differentiation
- Letter identification
- Letter sounds
- Strengthens visual differentiation by distinguishing orange from red and blue from purple.
- Strengthens observation and concentration skills.
- Develops fine motor dexterity.
- Promotes imaginative play and story-telling.
- Learn fun facts about different farm animals.
- Includes blank activity card to add your own learning challenge.