STARFISH SHAKER Activity Rattle
Rattle Activity Toy
Engage baby’s multiple senses with this fun undersea rattle activity toy, with a variety of kid-powered sounds:
- Shake for a tambourine-like rattle sound.
- Press the red fish on front for a squeaker sound.
- Flip over for a self-reflection in the mirror, building self-awareness.
- Twirl the tiny snail on the mirror around for a clicking sound.
Baby will also exercise a variety of fine motor skills, strengthening different muscles and fine-tuning coordination:
- Gripping the loop sections.
- Shaking the toy.
- Pressing down on the red fish.
- Grasping and pushing the tiny snail in a circular motion.
- Holding the mirror up to eye level.
- Sliding the shapes.
5.9” / 15cm wide.
from 3 months+
- Develop small motor dexterity and manipulation by encouraging baby to move, turn, shake, spin, slide, twist, and press individual parts
- Stimulate visual skills with bright colors
- Stimulate auditory skills with a variety of intriguing sounds
- Learn cause and effect by producing the different sounds
- Build gross motor skills by rolling or standing toy on end
- Develop facial recognition and self-awareness with the mirror
- Stimulate tactile sensations with the various textures