TRICKY FINGERS Marble Race Challenge
It's a fast-flying, finger-flicking challenge for one or two. Shake up the box, pick a card to match, and race a friend or the clock, rolling the marbles from the holes below. Flip the 14 cards over to the uncolored sides and create your own patterns. 2 puzzle boxes included. 1-2 players. A great alternative to "finger-friendly" devices. 3.5" / 8.9 cm square.
from 7 years - Adult
- Build critical thinking skills, problem-solving abilities, and pattern recognition skills.
- Foster visual perception skills, spatial relationships, and hand-eye coordination.
- Develop ability to plan strategies.
- Can be played alone or with others.
- Develop patience and frustration tolerance.
- Customize game with blank pattern cards.
- Increase ability to focus with "fidget-friendly" game.
- A game where children have the advantage over their parents.
- A great alternative to other "finger-friendly" devices.
- Autism Live Toy Guide
- Great American Toy Test
- NAPPA Honors Award (National Parenting Publications Awards)
- Parents’ Choice Classic Toy Award