CRAZY CLIMB TRACK DIY Raceway
Snap the track pieces together in your own desired color pattern to create a custom roadway. Lay the finished trackway over obstacles of various sizes, including objects as high as a footstool or chair. The special grip-design of the battery-powered car allows it to amazingly climb up & over high obstacles.
Experiment with different climbing challenges. Swap out the 2 different interchangeable car shells. Turn off the lights for bonus light-up action with the working headlights. Includes car chassis, 2 car shells, 144 track pieces (assembled straight length - 11.75 feet/3.58 meters), start track, and instructions.
Requires 3 AAA batteries, not incl.
from 5 years+
- Connect track pieces and connectors in different ways for an infinite number of raceway configurations
- Foster creativity and experimentation
- Promote visualization, spatial thinking skills, and logical reasoning ability
- Explore directional concepts: in, out, forward, backward, over, under & through
- Exploring different color patterns with the track pieces builds math readiness
- Strengthens fine motor skills
- Encourage imaginary play