DINO WORKS - PTERODACTYL DIY Take-Apart
Strengthen fine motor and coordination skills by assembling this wacky wheelin’ dino. Take apart and rebuild the dandy dino for loads of fun! Includes wheels under the feet for rolling across smooth surfaces. Compatible with #2266 Motor Works power tool. Includes body parts, screws, 1 manual screw driver.
from 3 years+
- Develop hand-eye coordination, along with fine and gross motor skills.
- Strengthen the fingers and refine pincher skills needed for printing by hand.
- Experience assembling 'parts-to-whole".
- Develop visualization and spatial thinking.
- Foster repetitive puzzle play in 3-D.
- Develop tactile thinking skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Build confidence with manual tools.
- Engage in imaginative play with free-spinning wheels.