Action-packed, fun way to learn both lowercase and uppercase letters of the alphabet. With magnetic poles children fish the seas for 6 different sea creatures, then match the lower case letters on the creatures to the letters on their game boards. Begin with the lower case letter side, then flip your board to match the lower case creatures to upper case letters. Catch a shark and get an extra turn.
Parent guide includes a variety of game variations and other activities. Includes additional stick-on letters for Spanish and French speaking players. 1-4 players. 30 sea creatures, 4 game boards, 4 fishing poles, pop-up sea card, parent guide, Spanish & French letters sticker sheet. dt exclusive.
from 4 years+
- Develop visual discrimination skills.
- Strengthen motor coordination.
- Build letter recognition.
- Learn upper and lower case.
- Learn letter sounds.
- Practice early spelling.
- Practice sorting and matching.
- Guide includes advanced game version and other fun activities.
- Family Choice Award
- Great American Toy Test Top 15
- iParenting Media Award