TANGIBALL Sensory Ball
Tangiball’s nubby texture and squeezable design make it easy for little hands to hold. The tips of the nubs are rounded for a safer, smoother tactile experience, with no scratching. The shiny, translucent material attracts attention, and the pleasant vanilla scent invites closer exploration. Squishing Tangiball delights with a good whiff of air and fun whistle. Baby can squeeze it, squeak it, sniff it, roll it, and even kick it for gross motor development. 4 in /10 cm diam. dt exclusive.
from 12 months+
- The ideal toy for introductory ball play. Grab, toss, catch, roll, bat or kick.
- The nubby texture and squeezable design make it easy for little hands to grab and hold.
- The shiny, translucent material attracts attention.
- The nubby texture adds a layer of tactile stimulation, reinforcing the motor skill, hand-eye coordination and spatial thinking development from ball play.
- The tips of the nubs are rounded, unlike similar products in the market, for a safer, smoother tactile experience. Roll the ball over your body for a massage effect.
- Squeeze the ball for a whistling sound, learning cause and effect. Vary the pressure to change the duration of the sound.
- Never goes flat! Requires no pumping.
- Nubs help it stay in place on lawn or carpet, so it's easier for little ones to take aim, push, or kick.
- The pleasant vanilla scent simultaneously engages the sense of smell, helping to reinforce the kinesthetic learning.
- Autism Live Toy Guide
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award