THINK IT THROUGH Learning Tiles Case
Includes 1 plastic case with clear cover, 10 double-sided tiles, and instructions (Learning Cards sold separately).
With the Think It Through Learning Tiles hands-on learning system, children from 5 years through early Elementary School years can learn and practice skills in language arts and math at their own level and pace. The self-correcting format allows them to make mistakes without fear of embarrassment, building self-confidence and the desire to learn.
The Think It Through system supports academic learning from 5 years through early Elementary School years with progressive activity card sets (sold separately). Each Think It Through card set features two sets of 25 double-sided cards with illustrated learning challenges of increasing difficulty. The sequencing for each card set (# 1 – 25) can be found in the upper right corner of each card. Answer questions in each lesson by inserting the activity card into the case and placing the 10 tiles correctly onto the matching solutions visible under the translucent case cover. When the lesson is completed, close the tray cover and flip the case to see if the tile pattern matches the back of the activity card. If the patterns do not match, flip the tray back over, reinsert the activity card, reset the tiles and try again!
The Think It Through system can be used as:
- Daily practice to supplement school curriculum
- Enrichment for students ready for a challenge
- Skill reinforcement to prep for standardized testing
The following activity card sets are available:
- #3091 Think It Through Learning Tiles – Spelling Set
- #3092 Think It Through Learning Tiles – Reading Set
- #3093 Think It Through Learning Tiles – Math 1 Set
- #3094 Think It Through Learning Tiles – Math 2 Set
from 5 years+
- Teaches early math skills, including number recognition, counting, matching, sequencing, pattern recognition, predicting, calculating, and more.
- Teaches early language skills, including reading, comprehension, grammar, predicting, proof reading, and more.
- Teaches early spelling skills, including patterns, letter blends, silent letters, alternative spellings, prefixes/suffixes, and more.
- Engaging both visual & tactile learning improves the odds of retaining the learning.
- Prepares children for school testing.
Note: Not compatible with versions sold prior to 2017.