3-D Puzzle Challenges for Exercising the Brain.
This hands-on logical-thinking set includes 7 different cubic shapes, each composed of 3-5 cubes connected in a different configuration, along with 35 actual size pattern cards. Place the shapes directly on the cards to complete the outlined patterns. The designs on cards #1-24 each have two possible solutions for the same outlined pattern, supporting the development of divergent thinking.
Furthermore, the two patterns can be completed with different shapes, so that both patterns on a single card can be completed simultaneously. Turn the card over for the two illustrated solutions. Cards #25-34 each feature two different patterns. You can use your imagination to create countless more designs with the cubic shapes.
from: 5 years+
- Advanced puzzle play
- Visual discrimination & spatial thinking
- Focus & attention to detail
- Holding an image in your mind’s eye
- Completing a whole from parts
- Logical thinking
- Fine motor skill
- Imagination & creative thinking
- Divergent thinking (2 solutions to 1 problem)