Imagine five teethers in one that encourages sensory exploration while soothing and comforting your teething baby. Soft and super chewy, Super Yummy is designed for baby’s natural hand-to-mouth movements with an easy-grasp handle and “can’t miss” teething knobs on all sides. Tiny fingers love turning this pliable teether so the mouth can explore all 6 uniquely textured surfaces, keeping baby engaged longer. Squeezing the top surprises with a whiff of air and soft whistle. A light vanilla scent (food grade) provides additional soothing. Recommended by pediatricians for oral stimulation, teething relief & encouraging feeding. dt exclusive.
BPA and Phthalate free.
- The cheerful cherry color and friendly shape will attract baby's earliest visual interest and encourage intentional movement.
- Baby's natural hand-to-mouth instincts will be easily rewarded with Super Yummy's various textures all around, even on the handle.
- Baby's random and accidental early gestures will become purposeful, as she learns to move Super Yummy to her mouth at will.
- As she develops coordination and dexterity, baby will enjoy holding Super Yummy in one hand, and exploring the different textures with the other.
- The light vanilla scent simultaneously engages the sense of smell, helping to reinforce the kinesthetic learning.
- When baby starts to teeth, Super Yummy will soothe tender gums with the tempting assortment of textures and the bouncy bite. With 5 different textures to explore, this toy will keep on soothing for hours.
- Vanilla scent also provides a calming or soothing effect.
- Attach to Boomerings® for on-the-go sensory fun.
- Autism Live Toy Guide