FLIP FLOP FACES - Bean Bag Toss
Aim, toss and flip! This innovative bean bag toss game teaches children to understand facial expressions while developing gross motor skills and coordination skills. Score by landing bean bag inside the bowl or even better, flip a bowl onto the bag. Game encourages cooperative play, math skills, color and word recognition, and social awareness. Includes 6 target bowls and 6 bean bags labeled with emotions that add up to one great party game. English Bean Bags. dt exclusive.
from 4 years+
- Refine hand-eye coordination and improve your skill with progressively challenging game directions.
- The separate target bowls allow you to vary the distance and layout for different ages or skill levels.
- Match the color bean bags with the bowls.
- Practice taking turns and cooperative play.
- Identify and match 6 different feelings on the bean bags with expressions on the bowls.
- Learn to identify the words for different emotion, expanding oral language expression.
- Foster conversations focusing on feelings, and understanding self and others.
- Try to mimic the facial expressions on the bowls.
- Explore positional concepts: near, far, next to, on.
- Introduce point scoring for math practice.
- Great family or party fun.
- Can play indoors or outside.
- Get creative and make up your own game.
- Dr. Toy's Best Vacation Children's Products
- Family Choice Award