SORT ‘EM UP PUPS! Activity Set
A Pooch Sorting Party!
Build early sorting and critical thinking skills as you sort and match these adorable puppy pals. Includes 12 puppies in 4 different colors and 3 different sizes, 4 sorting fences in 4 different colors, a two-piece doghouse with working door, and 10 numbered puppy paw cards. Puppies include 6 different physical attributes for sorting: body color, nose color, size, spots, tails, and ears.
The paw cards can also be used for counting and sorting. Guide (English/Spanish/French/German) includes 6 suggested activities for math readiness. All the pieces store inside the doghouse for easy clean-up.
from 3 Years +
- Visualize early math concepts with hands-on 3-D objects.
- The hands-on pups allow the child to easily add to or take away from sets, or to rearrange.
- Combining kinesthetic and visual learning will help to reinforce the connections formed in the child’s brain.
- Learn categorization by sorting by color or shape.
- Promotes early math learning:
- Strengthens observation and concentration skills.
- Develops fine motor dexterity.
- Promotes imaginative play and story-telling.