SERVE IT UP! PLAY RESTAURANT
This imaginative activity set contains everything you need to re-create the restaurant experience right at your own table. The set includes foods for breakfast (including a pancake, fried egg, piece of toast, and two kinds of fruit) and dinner (including a t-bone steak, asparagus bundle, and two slices of bell peppers), as well as plates, drinks, a placemat, and more. When they’re not serving up their latest order, kids can use this set to learn real-world skills—with the help of the set’s play money, order pad, and pretend menu, parents can teach lessons including how to order off of a menu, how to pay the check at the end of the meal, and how to set the table for dinner. Order pad, menu, and placemats are write-and-wipe for repetitive use. 36 pieces.
from 3 years+
- Fosters role-playing and imagination.
- Strengthens communication, language and social skills.
- Provides a safe environment for children to mimic and explore what they see in a real kitchen and restaurant.
- Strengthens fine motor skills.
- Expand early vocabulary.
- Practice basic math skills.
- Imaginary play helps children to cross the bridge from reality into their imaginary world.
- Imaginary play helps a child develop independence, a self identity and a sense of control.