SCHOOL HOUSE PLAY TENT
Enjoy your own imaginary school day, as a teacher, a student, the principal, or even the librarian! Young minds will stay engaged with the replaceable poster cards. Change up your learning center with the wipe-off sign. Easy tent-pole construction – sets up in minutes. Includes a nylon bag for convenient storage. 55" x 39.5" x 39.5" (140 x 100 x 100 cm) assembled. dt exclusive.
- Large size
- Movable clock hands
- Transparent pocket for sign cards on both sides
- Slot to insert books or papers
- Double-Sided Wipe-Off Sign Card
- Door Ties Open
- 1 Play Tent Covering
- 12 Tent Pole Assemblies
- 6 Pole Connectors
- 5 Double-Sided Sign Cards
- 1 Wipe-Off Sign Card
- 1 Instructions
- 1 Storage Bag
from 3 years+
- Fosters imaginary role-playing, with many developmental benefits:
- Develop vocabulary & language skills.
- Develop recall as children recreate scenes from their memory.
- Practice solving problems from real life scenarios.
- Children can develop their own conclusions.
- Encourages children to explore, investigate & experiment.
- Provides a safe haven to act out & discuss real life issues.
- Children can gain an understanding of life in the real world through discovery and deductive reasoning.
- Helps children understand the difference between fantasy & reality.
- Gives children control, which builds responsibility & self esteem.
- Helps children understand the adults in their life better.
- Supports the development of executive functioning skills.
- Children learn to empathize.
- Children can develop their own personality.
- With its large size, encourages social play, with its many development benefits:
- Develop verbal & non-verbal communication skills.
- Learn to listen.
- Learn to negotiate roles and activities.
- Learn to control impulses.
- Share & respect the opinions of others.
- Learn to express feelings.
- Exercises the imagination & develops creative thinking.
- Helps children gain an understanding of school life.
- Learn how to tell time with a clock.
- Learn a variety of early learning concepts from the signs, including:
- Upper & lower case letters
- Days of the Week
- Solar System
- Reading a graph
- Reading a time schedule
- Types of Nutritious Food
- Components of a Meal
- Weather & temperature
- World map, with continents & oceans
- Compass directions
- Positive character traits
- Test vision & color detection.
- Wipe-off signs encourage development of artistic ability.
- Dr. Toy’s 100 Best Children’s Products