RUMMY BLOCKS Game
Rummy with stackable wood blocks.
Create Sets and Runs by combining blocks that range in height of 1 to 7. Sets are made with 3 or 4 blocks of the same size, but different colors. Runs are made up of 3 or more blocks of the same color in consecutive order. New opportunities come from the ability to stack blocks on top of others to form new heights.
Think ahead and make the right decisions, without losing track of what’s on the table as you disassemble existing Runs and Sets to reassemble them into new ones, trying to get rid of your blocks. 2-4 players. 56 blocks (7 sizes, 4 colors, 2 of each), 4 block trays, fabric storage bag, illustrated rules.
from 8 years – adult
- Visualize potential outcomes & alternative solutions
- Adapt to changing scenarios
- Anticipate future outcomes
- Develop logic & critical thinking
- Exercise problem solving
- Practice taking turns and good sportsmanship