With sliders or flaps on the cover and every page, this interactive board book entertains and helps kids learn their colors! Here’s a new concept board book that young children will love! Rainbow Garden uses interactive elements to introduce babies and toddlers to the colors in their world. Children can move the slider to see the red ladybug crawl around the flower, lift the flap to see the purple butterfly flutter, and much more! The mechanisms are ideal for little hands and will engage children as they’re learning their colors. To top it off, this book even has a handle–so kids can take it wherever they go!
Board book, 10pp.
By Jo Lodge
- The hands-on sliders engage young readers
- The sliding, peek-a-boo images stimulate baby’s visual sense
- Teaches object permanence
- Exercises fine motor skills
- Encourages young readers to respond
- Improves recall
- Learn basic colors
- Different color shades on each page stimulates visual differentiation
- Learn objects found in a garden