PLAY TIME, PUPPY!
Puppy wants to play, and is ready for a chat! There’s a ready-made rhyming conversation in this finger puppet book, and you can make up your own as well! The fleece puppet peeks through each spread, popping out of the colorfully illustrated pages featuring the playtime routines in a child’s day.
Jaunty rhymes describe play with a wagon, blocks, a tricycle, and a choo choo train. Talking with your young child fosters the early development of basic language and communication skills, and promotes emotional closeness and wellbeing. Puppet is permanently attached to book and fits 1-2 fingers.
Board book, 12 pages.
By Jo Byatt
- Exercises fine motor play
- Simple rhyming text encourages early vocal development
- Encourages story-telling
- Fosters early development of basic language & communication skills
- Builds emotional & physical bond between parent and child
- Fosters imagination
- Parents Magazine Best Children’s Books