Ingela P Arrhenius’s unmistakable, enchanting artwork, combined with an ingenious slider mechanism on every page, make this a totally irresistible board book for toddlers. Young children will be captivated by the peekaboo concept and—with something to push, pull or turn on every spread—won’t be able to put it down!
Chunky board book, 8 pages.
By Camilla Reid
Illustrated By Ingela Arrhenius
- The hands-on sliders engage young readers.
- The sliding, peek-a-boo images stimulate baby’s visual sense.
- Teaches object permanence.
- Exercises fine motor skills.
- Encourages young readers to respond.
- Improves recall.
- Captivating rhyme encourages recall.
- Learn concept of halves & whole.
- Mirror helps develop facial recognition and self-awareness.