ONE DUCK STUCK
Count all of the animals who come splishing, plunking, slooshing to the rescue in this classic counting board book! Can two fish, tails going swish, help? Will three moose, munching on spruce, be able to pull the unlucky duck out of the muck? Now perfectly sized for small hands, this counting rhyme is a feast of sounds and numbers that will have young listeners scrambling to join the slippy, sloppy fun!
Board book, 32 pages, 7.1 x 5.1 inch (18 x 13 cm).
By Phyllis Root
Illustrated by Jane Chapman
- Early counting
- Replicate the fun sound effects
- Captivating rhyme
- Early vocabulary
- Importance of helping others
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award Winner
- NCTE (National Council of Teachers of English) Notable Children's Books in the Language Arts
- Parents Magazine Best Books of the Year