MOTOR WORKS DIY Take-Apart Vehicles Set
This junior-mechanic set has a working power tool and a shop full of parts to build three free-wheeling vehicles! A motorcycle, prop plane, and race car are sized right for small hands and feature moving parts. Includes tool box, dull child-safe electric power drill and manual screwdriver, and extra screws. Everything stores neatly in portable storage box. Requires 2 AA batteries, not included.
from 4 years+
- Develop hand-eye coordination, along with fine and gross motor skills.
- Strengthen the fingers and refine pincher skills needed for printing by hand.
- Identify, sort, and match vehicle parts.
- Experience assembling 'parts-to-whole".
- Develop visualization and spatial thinking.
- Fosters repetitive puzzle play in 3-D.
- Develop tactile thinking skills.
- Build confidence with battery-operated and manual tools.
- Learn about 3 different vehicle types.
- Engage in imaginative play with free-spinning wheels and moving parts.
- Everything stores neatly in portable storage box.
- Family Choice Award