BUILD A BALL MAZE
Build your own Mini Maze with these multi-colored plastic pieces, which fit together like a puzzle.
Experiment with a small number of pieces to observe how the different types of pieces function. Add more pieces for a larger maze-like run. Various combinations are available. One structure included in the instructions. Great for developing and inspiring STEM skills.
Includes 98 track pieces, 5 base plates, 5 mini balls, instructions.
View our assembly video with more detailed visual building steps. NOTE: Your piece colors may vary from the video.
from 5 Years +
- Foster creativity and experimentation.
- Promote visualization, spatial thinking skills, and logical reasoning ability.
- Explore positional concepts: in, out, on, drop, down, under & through.
- Demonstrate the law of gravity and how to alter speed and movement.
- Develop hand-eye coordination and visual tracking skills.
- Encourage problem solving and phase testing.