LOCH NESS BUILD A SERPENT Game
The Block Ness monsters are finally rearing their heads but there’s just one problem - the loch isn’t big enough for everyone! Each turn, players must add a piece to their monster following placement rules. They then move the head or the tail of their monster to the new piece.
Be as strategic as you can by using the space on the lake to your advantage and be the last one to elongate your monster to win! 2-4 players. 4 Monsters (made up of 12 parts, 1 head, 10 body segments, 1 tail. 1 loch board, 10” square / 25.4cm square.
from 8 years – adult
- Practice spatial orientation
- Sharpen eye/hand coordination
- Visualize potential outcomes
- Adapt to changing scenarios
- Develop logic & critical thinking
- Exercise problem solving
- Practice taking turns and good sportsmanship