A fun fold-out, lift-the-flap ABC book! There’s so much to discover in this ingenious book! Read the funny rhyming text, lift the flaps, and learn the letters of the alphabet. And when you’re finished, flip the pages to the reverse side and have fun identifying objects on the play scenes! Can you find objects starting with each letter of the alphabet? You can also stretch out the pages for an eight foot fold-out alphabet town with flaps on one side. The fun format and signature bold artwork makes this a great choice for learning ABCs and imaginative play.
Case bound board book with ribbon tie, 26pg.
By Leslie Patricelli
- Learn alphabet letters and sounds.
- Learn to read upper and lower case.
- Expand vocabulary.
- Sharpen visual acuity.
- Learn to visually identify objects.
- Learn different professions.
- Explore different businesses within a town.
- Nurture imaginary play.