An exploration in creativity and fun for the entire family. Just sort by size and color, then stack, nest, and balance to create a wide variety of patterns and shapes. The included Idea Booklet shows over 100 examples of easy to challenging patterns and shapes to build. Hexacus was invented by world-renowned designer and artist Peer Clahsen.
1. STACKING: HEXACUS pieces are easy to hold and the unique hexagonal cross section and size progression from large to small allows for a variety of ways to stack the pieces.
2. NESTING: When a smaller HEXACUS piece, or pieces, can fit inside a larger HEXACUS piece, it's called nesting. Discover all the ways HEXACUS pieces can nest.
3. PATTERN MAKING: It's fun to place HEXACUS pieces side by side on a flat surface and create colorful patterns.
Includes Idea Booklet and 12 hexagonal pieces in different sizes: 3 red, 3 orange, 2 yellow, 2 green, 1 light blue, 1 dark blue.
from 5 years+
- Progressive puzzle play to grow with your child
- Strengthen visual discrimination, spatial thinking, and attention to detail by matching patterns.
- Strengthen logic and reasoning skills.
- Expand spatial awareness and geometrical thinking with 3-D patterns.
- Explore positional concepts: next to, near, opposite, middle, edge.
- Spark creativity through your own new pattern designs.
- Strengthen fine motor skills.
- Fun for both kids and adults!
- Parents’ Choice Silver Award