A beginner’s book of mindfulness.
A perfect bedtime read, this picture book gently encourages children to explore the senses and discover their path to mindfulness. Mindfulness is all about connection with ourselves and the world around us.
This poetically-written introduction to mindfulness touches upon the most important aspects of engagement – feeling, discovering, smelling, listening, and all the things that bring the world to life. With every soothing read and practice, children are better equipped to understand and control their own emotions…and discover an appreciation for the beautiful world around them.
Hardcover, 32 pp
8.5 x 11 inch (21.6 x 28cm)
By Nicola Edwards
Illustrated by Katie Hickey
from: 3 years+
- Encourages development of the individual senses
- Fosters appreciation for the details in your surrounding environment
- Develops focus and observation
- Learn to relax
- Learn to live in the present moment
- Identify & control your emotions
- Self awareness
- Self confidence
- Mental & emotional health