It’s time to get up and get ready. There’s so much to do! What shall we wear? What’s for breakfast? And where will we go? Use both your tactile and visual senses to read this interactive sensory book, developed with help from children and designed with every young reader in mind.
Each spread features familiar objects, each with a different texture for little fingers to explore, including a fuzzy teddy bear, a cloth blanket to pull back, corduroy pants, a bristly tooth brush, rubbery boots, even a zipper to pull. A great aid for establishing morning routines, loaded with sensory stimulation and differentiation.
Novelty board book, 12 pages.
from 2 years+
- Simple text to build early vocabulary
- Helps establish a morning routine
- Wide variety of sensory stimulation to expand neural connections in the brain
- Develops ability to distinguish different tactile sensations
- Exercises fine motor skill
- Fosters conversations about getting ready to go out
- Learn how to describe the different textures & associate with actual objects in the home
- Question on the final page spurs the imagination