More than a fishing game, Fishing Day is a clever race made of color and shape recognition, deductions, and counting challenges.
Follow the card at play and use your line to snag the correct objects from the water before the yellow duck makes it out. The first player to complete 5 challenges wins the game and becomes the champion of the pond!
Includes 4 wooden fishing lines, 12 wooden objects, 1 wooden yellow duck, 32 challenge cards. 2-4 players.
from 5 Years
- Strengthen fine motor & hand-eye coordination.
- Sharpen observation & attention.
- Make mental associations.
- Quick thinking & action.
- Exercise logical thinking.
- Practice patience and resilience.
- Social skills.