EXPLORING ENGINEERS Grooves & Gears
This versatile building kit designed specially for young kids includes 24 colorful pieces sized large for little hands. The pieces slot and snap together easily to assemble 5 different engineering models with rotating parts.
Kids can learn the fundamentals of how gears and pulley systems operate. Includes easy-to-follow illustrated instructions.
from: 4 years+
- Develop hand-eye coordination, along with fine and gross motor skills
- Strengthen the fingers and refine pincher skills needed for printing by hand
- Identify, sort, and match parts
- Experience assembling “parts-to-whole"
- Develop visualization and spatial thinking
- Develop tactile thinking skills
- Practice following instructions
- Learn how basic engineering models operate