Teach children to count money with a fun game the entire family can enjoy!
Exact Change combines an excellent teaching lesson with fun, fast paced action that the entire family will love. The goal is to play all of your cards first. You can discard cards by matching the color of the last card played, by matching the currency value (e.g. play a penny on a penny), or by making EXACT CHANGE. Making exact change allows you to discard multiple cards that add up to the value of the last card played. For example, if the last card played shows a quarter, you can make exact change by playing two dimes and a nickel- allowing you to discard three cards in one play! Exact Change is a favorite of teachers.
2-6 players. Includes 100 cards and instructions.
from 5 years+
- Improve focus and concentration.
- Develop ability to think quickly.
- Learn U.S. currency values.
- Younger players learn to match by color or number.
- Older players can match by currency value.
- Practice addition and subtraction.
- Creative Child Magazine’s Seal of Excellence
- Creative Child’s Kids Product of the Year
- Creative Child’s Preferred Choice
- Dr. Toy's Top 100
- iParenting Media Award
- National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval