Word Association Game
A cooperative party game about making connections between clues. Work together to fill in the grid of code words by giving single word clues that represent the crossing of two different code words in the grid.
Consider your clues carefully and think as a team to fill in as much of the grid as possible! Thousands of different creative combinations guarantee endless fun! Many of the combinations are challenging and require thinking outside the box.
Includes 10 axis tiles, 25 coordinate cards, 50 code word cards, 1 sand timer, illustrated rules. 2-6 players.
from 7 years - Adult
- Fosters cooperation & teamwork
- Learn to make associations
- Develop creative thinking
- Exercise logic & critical thinking
- Exercise speech and language
- Practice taking turns and good sportsmanship