The mix-up, dress-up memory game!
Choose the clothing accessory pieces to dress up your animal board. Spin the spinner to determine the action. With you not peeking, another player will switch, add, or remove an accessory piece. Now peek and guess what changed on your animal board.
2 additional game variations provided to grow with your child, using the enclosed Dress and Match Cards, which are color coded for level of difficulty. Blue cards (easiest) use 2 pieces of clothing, while pink cards (hardest) use 6 pieces of clothing.
2-4 players. Includes 4 Animal boards, 20 Dress & Match cards, 40 Dress up pieces, Game spinner, and Parent guide.
from 3 years+
- Builds cognitive development.
- Develops matching and memory skills.
- Identify patterns.
- Builds vocabulary and language skills.
- Promotes attention to detail.
- Learn and organize information in steps: “First, next, then…”
- Fosters socialization.