CHIP SCORING Dice Game
Self-contained yahtzee dice game with a twist. No need for paper and pen—the scoring chips allow for non-stop action and easy point calculation. Roll the five dice in the padded dice tray to achieve the best combination and win the corresponding chip.
Players compete to grab the best chips before they run out and plan ahead for special bonuses. Calculated risk and smart strategizing will place the odds in your favor. 1-4 players. Tin tray container, 28 chips, 5 dice, illustrated rules. 9” diam / 22.9cm diam.
from 8 years – adult
- Learn the basics of probability. In deciding which numbered dice to hold, you are weighing the odds of rolling matching numbers in future rolls.
- Develops the ability to consider a variety of input factors (i.e. different numbered dice) in your decisions.
- Sharpens focus and the ability to make quick decisions.
- Develops logic and critical thinking.
- Reinforces addition.
- Oppenheim Platinum Seal
- Toy 10 Best Games
- Creative Child Game of the Year