A NEW ALPHABET FOR HUMANITY: Children's Book to Inspire Compassion, Kindness, Diversity, and Positive Values
A book of heart-based values for raising kind, confident and caring kids.
Features 26 empowering alphabet lessons to nurture your child's social and emotional intelligence, to bring out their best and create a bright future for humanity! Each page features a letter with an associated empowering word like compassion, gratitude, empathy, mindful, respectful, and joyful, along with an easy to understand definition. This book provides a simple framework to teach children how to connect with their hearts and become the best version of themselves. To be compassionate, kind and loving to people and the planet. To learn the power of positive words that can instill the values and qualities we all desire. The end of the book includes empowering questions to continue the conversation with your child about the words.
For every book sold, the publisher plants a tree.
Hardcover picture book, 34 pages.
By Leesa McGregor
from 3 years+
- Promotes ethnic diversity
- Nurtures social and emotional intelligence
- Teaches how to embody the positive values and qualities we all desire to live by
- Provides a heart-based education
- Provides a wealth of positive affirmations
- Teaches kindness, compassion and empathy
- Teaches respect for the environment
- Expands vocabulary
- Empowers children
- Literary Titan Book Award