5-IN-A-ROW BOARD TWISTING Game
Marble Twisting Game
A fun, challenging and multiple award-winning strategy game for kids and adults, that is both simple and sophisticated at the same time.
The goal is to line up five marbles of your color in a row. On your turn you place a marble and turn one of the quadrants on the board. This causes the game to dynamically change, making for a fun and challenging game experience, both for beginners and masters alike. Changing the board creates unlimited strategic possibilities.
Pentago is immediately fun for beginners and continues to be fun and challenging for intermediate players. As you become more skilled, the style of play, spatial orientation techniques, and strategies grow perplexingly complex. 2 players. Includes twisting game board, 18 white marbles, 18 black marbles, instructions.
6.5” square / 16.5cm square
from 6 years - Adult
- Practice spatial orientation
- Sharpen eye/hand coordination
- Visualize potential outcomes
- Adapt to changing scenarios
- Develop logic & critical thinking
- Exercise problem solving
- Practice taking turns and good sportsmanship.
- Mensa Select National Competition Winner, USA
- Grand Prix du Jouet Toy of the Year, France
- Arets Vuxenspel Game of the Year, Sweden
- Vuoden Peli Game of the Year, Finland
- Speelgoed Van Het Jaar Toy of the Year, Belgium
- Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, USA