“Grandpa, what kinds of pets did you have?” Uncover family stories that haven’t been shared in years or generations with this set of portable conversation questions. Simply pick a card, ask the question and watch your family history unfold. The game keeps family history alive with diverse topics that allow grandkids and grandparents to discover more about each other through fun conversation. Grandchildren will discover that their grandparents were young once too! Great, unique gift for grandparents and grandchildren!
Play in the car, at the dinner table, on vacation or at a party.
100 conversation questions on 51 cards attached to a metal clip.
FAMILY 3 years+
- Fosters language and communication skills.
- Strengthens memory recall.
- Strengthens personal relationships.
- Develops imagination and creative thinking.
- Non-threatening opportunity to discuss sensitive life issues or situations.
- Develop the ability to verbally express emotions.
- Dr. Toy Top 10 Games
- iParenting Media award
- Learning Magazine's Teachers Choice Award
- National Parenting Center Seal of Approval